The intensive course is a one week block of tuition and is held the week before the exam week.
The Intensive course focuses on getting candidates ‘exam ready’ by focusing on examination technique and question practice. It includes…
- Course Manual
- 5 day intensive course (Monday – Friday)
- Course time 08.00 – 16.30 (approx.)
- 4 days of optional mock exam practice covering another 8 full past case study papers (Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday before the exam) where delegates
- Focus on developing exam technique through case study question practice as this is the area candidates find most difficult
- Instructor support outside of course times via email and telephone
- Comprehensive study manual and exam practice questions included
- Online testing for multiple choice exam. Online exams can be scheduled either before or after the case study date at a time to suit the candidate’s needs. This allows the candidate to target their studies towards the case study exam
- Access to our online question bank of over 1000 multiple choice questions to practice for the multiple choice examination. The candidate receives a log on that allows the candidate to practice multiple choice questions on specific syllabus areas as well as taking unlimited randomly generated practice mock examinations.
- Small classes to ensure a quality learning experience
- Lunch and refreshments provided
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE COSTS £977.80.
THE MANUAL CAN BE POSTED OUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL £12.